Our store supplies tools and accessories that can be used both on a construction site and at home. The prices will pleasantly surprise you, and we always vouch for the quality by issuing a warranty card for all our products.
Dewalt has a legacy of innovation in the cordless impact power tool category, and the DeWalt DCF887N brushless 3-speed driver sets new standards.
Why is DeWalt DCF887N so good?
This model is a brushless percussion driver that offers users 3 speeds with pulling forces up to 205 Nm and an exclusive fast shift mode for quick work progress and increased attachment control. The impact driver DeWalt DCF887N uses electronic control of a powerful brushless motor to find the best balance of speed and torque for every application. An equally cool setting is Precision Drive, which is designed for extra control during operation to minimize thread stripping, any damage to material and fasteners. DCF887N delivers industry-leading performance in a comfortable, ergonomic and compact design. The driver is equipped with 3 LEDs, which provides excellent illumination when working with parts. Visit https://www.ukplanettools.co.uk/ to learn more details.
- Brand: DeWalt
- Part No: DCF887N
- Instrument mode: impact
- Motor: Brushless, provides a 28% increase in torque
- Chuck type: 6.35mm “drop and load” hex bit
- Battery type: 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless Impact Driver (comes without battery and charger)
- Max Torque: 205 Nm
- Rotational speed: 3250 rpm
- Number of impacts: 3800 ipm
- Weight: light, 0.997 (tool only)
- Overall length: 135 mm
- Has 3 tuning modes, including precision control function
- Equipped with 3 LED lights to illuminate the work area
The kit consists of:
- Cordless Brushless Impact Driver DeWalt DCF887N
- Belt hook
- Magnetic bit holder
- User manual (English)
- Warranty card
Attention! Driver comes without battery and charger, body only.
In order to purchase this model of a driver from DeWalt or any other products, tools or accessories for them, place an order on the website of our online store, or simply call +44 (0) 203 3972367.