Choosing a home for living a relaxed, comfortable, convenient, classy and stylish life is a dream that every individual nurtures. Who does not love to live in an area that is extremely comfortable and a feasible for everyone to cope up with all the daily needs? We live in a fast paced world where there is hardly any time for an individual to keep up with the needs and responsibilities of the family and even self; though, these cannot be ignored at the same time. So, how do you plan to muddle through with your requirements in this regard? The answer is extremely simple – opt for a home in the prime residential area of the city. Perplexed with the answer? Read further to know more on the same!
What would you like to have the most feasible when you are choosing a new house – be it on rent or for purchase? Every person has his or her own specific needs and tastes and these will influence their decision (along with the budget) on what they want in a home and neighborhood. May be you want your kid’s school to be close by, or a conveniently located home that is the center point to several facilities and more. Some of the most important features you might want to look at are:
- Which type of schools is available? What is the syllabus and standard of education given to the kids?
- What is the value of homes here?
- How is the traffic pattern? Is it too crowded or relaxed or clumsy?
- How are the roads?
- Are there any future construction projects coming up in the area?
- What is the crime rate?
- How is the proximity to work, shopping, transport, freeways, airport, recreational facilities, and cultural activities and so on and so forth
A slightly different approach will help a potential homeowner make a decision on where to invest their money, especially if it is for the long term. More so, it becomes even more crucial if it is your dream house coming in to a reality. Look for the best property and real estate agents to know about how all these aspects are taken care of without any hassles of you going through it. Learn about the admiral markets to save and save yourself a good amount of money to buy a property.
What are the pointers to look for?
Those looking to move should consider where they are living currently and why they want to move. Are they motivated to move out into the country from urban areas or vice versa? How large is the population in the area – is it stable or decreasing? There could be several more aspects to look in to as well while looking for a good home –
- What natural features do they want – lakes, woods, hills, and ocean?
- How do they want to commute if they are still part of the workforce? Walk? Drive? Car pool or take a train or bus?
- How important is it to have shopping access? Does one prefer malls or small grocery and mom and pop businesses? Does one have a specific preference for community stores or do they want home delivery?
- What type of schools do the children attend? What are their needs? Are the children in need of special care? Are having a community college, vocational training schools and University close by important? Some ways to compare quality of education is to look the average student grades, class size, teacher salary and percentage of students graduating and going to college.
- What recreational facilities and entertainment possibilities exist? Concert arenas? Live stages? Sports arenas? Museums? What other athletic clubs and sports opportunities are available – for instance tennis, golf etc.
In depth look at the benefits
A number of things define these prime neighborhoods – recreational facilities, available amenities, low stress living conditions etc. Many people choose these communities to live in – regardless of whether it is a single family home, a condo or an apartment. What is most evident about such areas is that architectural integrity is maintained and the entire community looks beautiful. Green spaces are also maintained well so that owners have a sense of pride and well being from living in such pleasant and nature friendly areas.
- Larger homes: The Prime real estate and neighborhoods can feature large homes than what you currently live in. There are many instances of homes in old neighborhoods with character which can be expensive. Homes with good sized yards and trees also command a premium price when you plan to make a purchase.
- Schools: Depending on where a child goes to school, the chances of going to college for higher education are better in the prime neighborhoods. Moreover, it becomes very important for the parents to check and ensure that their children get a good level of education and have opportunities further to get a good job.
- Neighbors and green spaces: Many communities are now including parks and green spaces as a part of their plan. Fresh air and open spaces are not only advantageous for the environment but it also gives people a chance to get out and relax in the open air. Parks are also designed with walking paths and lakes so that opportunities for activity are freely available. Having good neighbors is a plus point too as it helps people bond and young children can find friends and be a support system when in need.
- Quality of life: More and more companies are moving their offices to the suburbs and have sprawling campuses. This is being done because they are offered tax incentives and employee quality of life is high.
- Apartments: Prime neighborhoods also have apartment complexes to accommodate the needs of single people and even those who don’t wish to own a home.
Many communities now have recreational and sport corners like the ones for pools, tennis courts, a golf course, gym facilities, green spaces, retail corners and even medical care facilities – all within an easy reach. This makes life simpler for every person living in these areas. Most home owners look for convenience and like the idea of not having to travel too far. Retail can be a mix of upscale and mid size stores to appeal to everyone’s budgets. Libraries are also a great resource for youngsters in schools. Keeping all these in mind, it is suggestive for the home owners to look for a place to live that suits their needs and life style too.